Physiotherapy for women has always been a big question faced by most women nowadays.
Why do women need physiotherapy? Well, here we aim to help you to understand more about the importance of physiotherapy treatments for women and how it plays a vital role in keeping your body and soul at the best.
First, let’s check out.
What is physiotherapy?
In simple words, Physiotherapy is a treatment that involves mild exercises that help to restore- movement and function of the person that is affected by injury, disease or malady. Read more here.
Here are few of the importance of physiotherapy for women
- Helps you in reducing or eliminating the pain- With therapeutic exercises and manual therapy which on a long run prevents pain from returning.
- To avoid surgery- Pre-surgery physical therapy assists you to avoid surgery.
- Physical therapies- To improve the quality of life.
- Breathing practices help patients clear fluid in the lungs.
When do women need physiotherapy?
There are some medical conditions (more common among women) in which physiotherapy plays a vital role-
- Breast and other cancers
- Rehabilitation after breast surgery
- Post-menopausal heart disease
- Chronic myofascial pain
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Hypermobility syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint dysfunction
- Ailments unique to female athletes
Wondering, where you can get the best physiotherapy for women in Calicut?
Well, She Ayurveda is the leading women wellness centre in Calicut offering the best physiotherapy in Calicut. Our, physiotherapy helps women to rejuvenate and renourish her mind and soul.
Our physiotherapy programs include:
- Hands-on Physiotherapy Techniques
- Physiotherapy Taping
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Physiotherapy Exercises
- Biomechanical Analysis
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Workplace Physiotherapy
Don’t worry if you are having any of these medical conditions-
- Sporting injuries
- Bladder, bowel and pelvic floor problems
- Arthritis & other degenerative conditions
- Joint and muscle pain
- Pregnancy-related pain and discomfort
- A headache and poor posture
- Neck and back pain
She Ayurveda- physiotherapy for women welcomes all the women to experience the physiotherapy in Calicut.
Experience the blissful physiotherapy treatment for women with She Ayurveda.