The formation of a new life is the cherished moment in a mother’s life. Along with happiness, there come responsibilities too. During the phase of these mental and physical changes, we, She Ayurveda are all set to provide Ayurvedic packages for a healthy pregnancy and diet suggestions.
The pregnancy period always requires additional care to meet the requirements. Additional nutrients for the body, mental relaxation, happiness, and much more. Here She Ayurveda with the support of our team of doctors suggest what to eat, how to eat, what to do, and what diet plan to follow.
According to various studies that promote the health of mother and baby during pregnancy there is a universal conclusion that Ayurveda can be a wonderful complement for the mother when it comes to caring for her pregnancy.
It is a traditional form of treatment that targets the entire body, be it mind, health, and spirit. People seeking greater balance in their life are turning towards Ayurvedic treatment on a large scale. Ayurveda is perhaps the oldest system for providing safe health and healing, but it is still widely practiced today.
Ayurveda places importance on diet for health during pregnancy. Nutrients play a vital role in the expected lady. It governs the prosperous health of not only the mother but also the fetus. Therefore, it is imperative to pay special attention to your intakes. It is suggested that the expectant mom should start each morning with a glass of fresh juice. If you are an egg lover, then you should go for a boiled one.
The Ayurvedic diet would be effective if you take the proper intakes, as you can help yourself with
- pieces of fruit
- green vegetables etc
It would be better if you mentioned some vitamin C, which is a great sign for mother and baby. Also add a little salad to a meal like a carrot, tomatoes, and green vegetables.
As aforementioned, pregnancy is an important time for any woman. The selection of the right diet is an effective step that decides the physical and mental health of the mother and the baby.
Now She Ayurveda comes with a nine-month diet chart because a mother’s body goes through various stages and faces changes during pregnancy and each stage has its own meaning and significance.
- Drink cowmilk that is boiled and cooled to room temperature once a day.
- Add some cardamom and brown sugar and any of the sweet herbs like ashwagandha, fennel with cow’s milk.
- Drink some milk and add a quantity of ghee at least ½ tablespoon.
- Boil the mixture and add a tablespoon of honey once it reaches room temperature. Honey must be raw, wild, and organic.
- Because it is the fourth month and it is very important to take tonic for the fetus.
- To do this, take a glass of boiled milk and add 12 g of unsalted butter.
- You can also add some sugar and organic cardamom. Make sure the butter is organic and fresh.
- Repeat the same diet
- Make ghee at home by adding fennel, jaggery, cardamom, etc.
- This ghee will be infused with these herbs. For best results, take it frequently.
- In the seventh month, repeat the same process as in the sixth month.
- Cook some organic oatmeal well with a little ghee, milk, and a little brown sugar.
- In the ninth month, which is important because delivery time is approaching, you can consider the same diet as above.
- All the items are ok, such as ghee, honey, milk, etc.
A movement of life inside you must be the happiest feeling in a woman’s life. With She Ayurveda, the #1 hospital provide Ayurvedic Packages for Healthy Pregnancy, Let’s us make that feeling even greater. Visit us for more.