Obesity is a curse every part of the world. And surprisingly it continues to increase over the past two decades. Here in this read, we, with the help of eminent medical experts at She Ayurveda, the #1 Ayurveda weight loss treatments in Kerala all set to find a solution for this.
Reasons why obesity is a serious health problem
- Obese people also have high-risk factors for heart disease such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure. This leads to lifelong physical health problems
- Obese children and adults are more likely to be bullied and insulted more than their normal-weight peers. Studies say that obese people are more likely to suffer from depression, social isolation, and lower self-esteem
- People with obesity are at higher risk for other chronic diseases and conditions. This includes type 2 diabetes, asthma and bone and joint problems.
Steps to follow to control obesity
1. Drink a glass of warm water mixed with the lemon first thing in the morning after getting up in the morning. This will stimulate the entire digestive system and also give you a fresh start to the day.
2. Meals according to the season and also preferably according to the region. During the long, hot days of summer, Nature offers fresh fruits and vegetables that are high in carbohydrates. These natural products keep us fresh and energized.
3. Get enough exercise to break a sweat. This is widely suggested as a morning practice for healthier weight loss. Ideally, 25-30 minutes, but you can start with smaller time frames initially.
4. Move around a bit after every meal. Take short walks after your meal. This stimulates blood flow and helps indigestion. It is very important and beneficial to go for a walk after lunch, preferably for about 10 to 20 minutes.
5. Try to experience six different flavors while eating. In Ayurveda, we identify six flavors sour, sweet, spicy, salty, astringent, and bitter. And incorporate these six flavors into your daily diet. The pungent, astringent and bitter flavors are catabolic and fiery in nature. These balance each other.
If you strictly follow the steps as per instructions of best center for Ayurveda weight loss treatments in Kerala– She Ayurveda, we can promise you that you will feel the change. Start with small steps slowly but consistently to achieve big. Visit us and we will lead you towards a healthy and stress-free weight reduction treatment.