Who doesn’t want to look good in our universe? From a baby to an old person, even at the late ’70s, wants to look good no matter what circumstances they are going through. Why do you want to hide the beauty in you? And what’s wrong in giving something extra for your skin so that it put your age in a reverse gear through beauty treatments in Calicut? Let’s take a look at how.
Learn the art of self-massage
- Massage is important to increase the glow of your body. Abhyanga is the Ayurvedic massage performed with warm massage oil not only moisturizes deeply but will later look and feel more radiant. It also offers many health benefits when you can do it on a regular basis. You can use an Ayurvedic oil and work from the face to the soles of the feet will show a remarkable difference.
Pure coconut oil really works
- Along with shine, pure coconut oil provides strengthening nutrition for hair. Take your time and massaging will improve circulation and eliminate dead skin cells, which is said to help hair growth and skin glow.
Know your dosha
- The VPK, stands for Vata, Pitta, Kapha where Vata is thin, dry, with fine pores, delicate and wrinkle-prone, Pitta is susceptible to infections, outbreaks of rosacea, and if out of balance and Kapha and is thicker and more fat, prone to large pores, blackheads, pimples, and eczema. Understanding this will provide an advantage in your skin care efforts.
Clean your skin with raw milk or bathe in it
- Once a day by soaking a cotton ball in a small bowl of raw milk and wipe the face thoroughly with it to remove dirt from the pores. The fats and lactic acid in the skin will help you to get a tremendous moisturizing and softening property. The addition of milk to your bath also soothe and nourish the skin. And if you are a vegetarian, coconut milk also does almost the same properties
Moisturize your face with coconut oil
- Coconut oil is always good to remove dust, oil particles and acne. Also, it is a natural and anti-fungal way of treatment you can rely upon. The fatty acids and high lauric acid level is the major advantage of using coconut oil.
Add aloe vera to your regular routine
- Experts say aloe Vera makes the skin soft, flexible and younger. It can be applied directly to your skin or also can be used in juice to drink. Both will give you good benefits.
Sugar scrub and Neem oil
- Sugar helps boost cell renewal and retains moisture, and is considered for providing a cooling effect to the skin, which makes it good for the summer. Mixing it with refreshing and rejuvenating herbs and botanical such as rose petals etc for a facial scrub.
- Use a cotton swab to apply directly to the pimples or minor inflammation spots and you can see neem is drying out them. It is more refreshing and more suitable for summer.
All said and done, It’s all about which season you are living in. Skincare is highly relies on seasonal approaches that are very important. Beauty treatments in Calicut from She Ayurveda is happening by considering our climate as a significant energy contributor and according to that, we have to plan the treatment. So spend some time for yourself from this busy life.
She Ayurveda welcomes you with the traditional zero side effects ayurvedic treatments.